MicroWave MW25 Spinning guides
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The MW25 guide system is the most comprehensive set of MicroWave guides yet. Specifically designed to cast heavier braided, monofilament, and fluorocarbon fishing lines. Can be used with standard light rod applications but ideal for use on inshore, nearshore, or offshore rods as well as on longer rods or with larger reel sizes.
Complete set includes 9 guides in the following layout: 25/8 - 8T - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Award Winning Line Control Technology
- Increased strength and material gauge
- Vector-angle crease for increased rigidity
- Snagless frame design
- High ring location
- 25mm primary ring and 8mm secondary ring stripper guide
- Utilizes 6mm running guides for passing large leader knots
- Strong 316SS frames available w/Nanolite and Duralite rings
- Available in Black Diamond finishes